In the early stages of your engagement you may wonder whether or not it is necessary to hire a wedding planner. It is known that brides and grooms sometimes feel that wedding planners are just an expensive extra for celebrities, and by having a wedding planner, they may have to limit themselves to specific vendors. Brides and Grooms may also worry that they will not have a say with the final decisions.
These are all common misconceptions that are regularly associated with wedding planners, so in todays blog we are going to list the benefits that a wedding planner can actually bring to your big day! Wedding planning can get overwhelming, so by considering hiring a wedding planner could save you a lot of stress!
- Wedding Planners are not there to make the decisions for you and although they give recommendations and suggestions, your decision is final and your vision for your wedding will not be compromised in any way, shape or form.
- A Wedding Planner will know of a lot of different vendors within your area and will be able to give you their honest opinion on their reputation and value for money. They may also know a vendor that you may of not heard of which could be the vendor of your dreams!
- They are used to working with budgets of all different sizes and will be able to advise you on how to save money and how to get the most from your budget.
- On your wedding day the last thing that you and your fiancé will want to do is chase up vendors to make sure that everything is running smoothly. Having a Wedding Planner present to deal with your day schedule will allow you both to sit back and relax, knowing that everything is in safe hands. Did you know that Wedding Planners can also just be hired to deal with the scheduling on your wedding day. It is entirely up to you what aspects your planner will be involved with.
- Planning a wedding takes a lot of time and energy, which at times can be stressful. A wedding planner is there to help lower stress levels by giving you the time to enjoy the fun parts of planning your wedding, while your planner will deal with all the aspects that you were dreading such as reading through contracts and vendor meetings.
- Booking vendors can be a complicated process, with a lot of contracts to read through and sign, let alone the research and estimating side of things. Your wedding planner will be experienced to do this for you with ease.
- No one knows wedding etiquette better than wedding planners. Worried about a certain part of the day or wondering how to say no to unwanted guests? Don’t worry they will have you covered!